This chapter is a hodgepodge of questions which don't belong to any of
the other chapters.
- RHIDE: Popular problems with using RHIDE.
- g++.exe: Unzip complains about it on DOS.
- Changing: How to change any DJGPP package.
- Packages: Where to find packages for DJGPP.
- Symlinks: Yes, DJGPP allows them (well, almost...).
- DPMI Spec: Where to look for DPMI specifications.
- WWW: The DJGPP Web site.
- Upload: Where to upload your DJGPP packages.
- Cross-DJGPP: You can use DJGPP for cross-development.
- 0xfe+0x20: Is this a GCC bug?
- Struct size: What is the size of a struct under DJGPP?
- Struct packing: C++ compiler doesn't pack structs.
- Int 24h: Catching those ``Abort, Retry'' messages.
- go32-v2: What is go32-v2 for?
- DXE: What are those
- LFN: LFN support had some subtle bugs in v2.0.
- Missing separator: What does Make mean by that?
- Modification time: Make says file time is in the future....
- Dual DOS/Windows: How to set up a dual DOS/Windows system.
- Zoneinfo: What's in that zoneinfo/ directory?
- dev directory: Don't use it!
- ELF vs COFF: Why doesn't DJGPP switch to ELF object format?
- Random numbers: How to get them, and how to seed them.
- Lexicon: What are all these buzzwords you are using?
- void main: Is this okay in a C program?
- Reboot the PC: How to reboot your PC from a DJGPP program.
- usleep: How to delay your program for a short period.
- CGI programs: You cannot make them with DJGPP.
- Input EOF: Program gets immediate EOF from stdin.
- FAQ format: How to convert this FAQ to other formats.