This is a temporary place to hold working copies of some new PCB
documentation I'm working on. Mostly it's just skeletons so far.
- Getting Started with PCB
- This is the right document to read if you've never used PCB
before. This should include topics like installing pcb, terminology,
common tasks, etc.
- PCB User's Guide
- A general guide covering topics users would be interested in.
Targets the advanced user. Topics include autorouting, DRC, back
annotation, and how PCB fits into an EDA workflos.
- PCB User's Reference
- A reference to all options PCB uses. Includes actions,
preferences, options, how the GUI works, exporters, etc.
- PCB Developer's Reference
- If you want to change the way PCB works, read this. Should
include doxygen output too.